Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Shining Star

Have you ever heard about Super Junior? It’s a boy band from Korea that has thirteen members, plus 2 new Chinese members in Super Junior M project. For the further info, you can read in here. :)

superjunior02

You may say, I’m not really into this boy band. The songs are just so-so, the vocal quality also. But I always amazed with their togetherness. And their sense of humor too! Watching their video could make me sit in front of my lappy for at least 3 hours, minimal.

Talking about togetherness, the very first time I realized it when I watched Super Junior Full House, their reality show. It’s about 6 months ago. In this show, there’s 2 foreign girls who have to stay with them for 3 months. They (the girls) have to learn Korean, and the boys have to learn English from the girls. The girls can follow all the SJ’s activity and can do everything with the boys. How I wish I were one of that girls~~

And now, I feel so terribly sad. Three of the boys have some issues. Hankyung with the SM Management, Kangin with the police force and Kibum with his filming schedule which is keeping him away from another SJ’s members.

images
Hankyung and Heechul. I miss your HanChul moments so badly.. :(

I wouldn't feel this terribly sad if I didn't watched Super Show II in Beijing, when the boys (10 boys, minus the three) was singing Shining Star. Heechul, already known as Hankyung’s pair in SJ was crying when he was singing his part. For some people, maybe it doesn't mean anything, but for Elfs, it DOES MEANS A THING! Not only missing his pair, Hankyung, he absolutely also missing KangIn and KiBum.

I don't know why, It seems like I can feel his feeling too! I’ve been feeling those feels too! And from that moment, I didn't have a gut to listening the song. Cause it’s only breaks my heart and make my eyes teary. :’(

Maybe I’m not the biggest fan of Suju, and I’m sure I’m not the best Elfs, but I do know the boys and can feel their feeling, that’s enough to be the reason why I always like am gonna cry everytime I listen to the song.

If you’re curious with the song, you can listen to it here and feel the lyric too! Then you’ll understand why we, Elfs, feel the pain in our heart and cry along with Heechul.

No comments:

Post a Comment