Thursday, April 29, 2010

Two Months Update

Think that I don't need to say sorry anymore for not updating in 2 months since neither I should do that, nor anybody who's waiting for it. hehehe.. By the way, I'm so going to recap these past 2 months to a looonnnggg one post. Please anticipate it! :)

  • I changed my biased from Hankyung to Siwon then Leeteuk and Sungmin, and you know what? I'm officially Hyukjae biased now! Hehe.. :)
  • There are 6 members who have Twitter! They're @shinsfriends @donghae861510 @myblacksmile @choi_SW (For my gracious God, he FOLLOWED ME!) @heedictator @henrylau89. Please please.. It's Hyukjae who is the 7th... Pleaseeee..
  • I thought I will fail in Orthodontic Practical Test. I still cant do that bending wire thingy even the slightest one. Please pray for me. Anyone.
  • I lost my feelings to my Imprint. All of sudden. I think I should have a real one.
  • Felt so nervous about this semester. What if i couldn't get the standard score so I couldn't take those thesis preparations? What if I couldn't pass the practical test so I couldn't pass the subject? What if? Aisshhh..
  • I've been waiting for that scholarship transfer to my bank account! When, oh when? There are so many things I wanna have, you know?
  • Been saving for Super Junior Super Show 3's ticket concert. Wherever, whenever, I have to see them perform in front of my eyes before they disband!
  • My youngest little brother is comeback to the-disorder-of-teenage-boy-stage. So confusing.
  • After past 2 or 3 months I succeed to avoid opening his Twitter, I finally gave my heart to the devil again (read: gave up) 2 days ago. Pabo!
  • Started to think to have a boyfriend. A steady one.
  • Started to think to have a boyfriend. A steady one.
  • Started to think to have a boyfriend. A steady one.
  • Started to think to have a boyfriend. A steady one.
  • Started to think to have a boyfriend. A steady one.
Should I type it until 40, God? So you can accede it immediately. Eventually.
If it is, I'm so going to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment